APPLE-LM-LF-V2A Apple Lightning Male to Female passthrought adapter breakout board
APPLE-LF-LM-V1A is a simple Apple Lightning Female to Male pass-through adapter breakout board. It brings all 8 pins of an Apple Lightning Female connector and 16pins of an Apple Lightning Male connector to screw terminal blocks and headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. All 8 pins of the Female connector is connected to one side of the Male connector. There is an open circuit between the two VCC pins where you can use a jumper to short it or use the two pins in series to measure DC current. For breadboard connections, user can use the two 8pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 8 pins of an Apple Lightning female connector directly connects to one side of the Lightning male connector.
- All 8 pins of an Apple Lightning Female and 16 pins of an Apple Lightning Male connector brought out to headers and screw terminal blocks
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 2 mounting holes with 2mm diameter hole size
- 00"(25.4mm)X1.00"(25.4mm) board dimensions
- 1pc X APPLE-LM-LF-V2A PCB
- 1pc X Apple Lightning Female connector
- 1pc X Apple Lightning Male Plug
- 2pc X 8pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 18pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
- 1pc X 1”(2.54mm) spacing jumper