USB-AM-BF-V1A, USB 2.0 Type A Male to USB2.0 Type B Female pass through adapter breakout board
USB-AM-BF-V1A is a simple USB2.0 Type A Male to USB2.0 Type B Female pass through adapter breakout board. It brings all 5 pins of a USB2.0 Type A Male and a USB2.0 Type B Female connector to screw terminal blocks and headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. All 5 pins of the mini Male connector directly connect to the Female connector. There is an open circuit between the two VCC pins where you can us a jumper to short it or use the two pins in series to measure DC current. User can also use the two 5 pins headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to breadboard or prototype PCB.
- All 5 pins of a USB2.0 Type A Male and a USB2.0 Type B Female connector brought out to headers and screw terminal blocks
- All 5 pins of a USB2.0 Type A Male connector directly connect to a USB2.0 Type B Female connector.
- Open circuit between VCC pins for measuring current.
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 0"(25.4mm)X0.8"(20.32mm) board dimensions
- 1pc X USB-AM-BF-V1A PCB
- 1pc X USB2.0 Type A Male Connector
- 1pc X USB2.0 Type B Female Connector
- 1pc X 5pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 10pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
- 1pc X 1”(2.54mm) spacing jumper