USB3.1-CM-CF-V3A, USB 3.1 Type C Male to Female pass through adapter breakout board
USB3.1-CM-CF-V3A is a simple USB3.1 Type C Male to Female pass-through adapter breakout board. It brings all 24 pins of USB3.1 Type C Male and Female connector to screw terminal blocks and headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. All 24 pins of the Male connector directly connect to the Female connector. User can use the two 12pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to breadboard or prototype PCB. There are 4 open circuits between the four VCC pins where you can use a jumper to short it or use the pins in series to measure DC current. (Note: This pass-through board is only for continuity and slow speed signal test, it cannot handle high speed signal.)
- All 24 pins of a USB3.1 Type C Male and a Female connector brought out to headers and screw terminal blocks
- All 24pins of a USB3.2 Type C Male connector directly connect to a Female connector.
- 4 open circuits between the four VCC pins to measure current
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 2 mounting holes with 2mm diameter hole size
- 0"(25.40mm)X1.2"(30.48mm) board dimensions
- 1pc X 1-CM-CF-V3A PCB
- 1pc X1 Type C Male Connector
- 1pc X1 Type C Female Connector
- 2pc X 12pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 32pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
- 4pc X 1”(2.54mm) jumper
(note: The USB3.1 connector is already soldered on the PCB)