LEDSW-BO-V1A, Blue color LED tactile switch breakout board, elabguy
LEDSW-BO-V1A is a simple fancy Blue color LED tactile switch breakout board. It brings all 4 pins of a Blue color LED switch to screw terminal blocks or headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the 4pin header on the bottom for sideways connection. User can also use the two 4pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection. With the LED switch, your project can become more fancy and interesting.
· Various connecting method chosen by users.
· 2 mounting holes with 3mm diameter hole size
· 0.8"(20.32mm)X0.6"(15.24mm) board dimensions
1) 1pc X LEDSW-BO-V1A PCB
2) 1pc X Blue color LED tactile switch
3) 1pc X 4pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
4) 1pc X 8pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
5) 1pc X 8pin right angle 0.1”(2.54mm) header
(Note: the module is not assembled, user can decide which connector to use on the module.)