HDMI-AF-BO-V2AV, HDMI Type A Female socket Breakout Board Vertical, eLabGuy
HDMI-AF-BO-V2AV is a simple vertical HDMI Type A Female socket breakout board. It brings all 19 pins of a HDMI A female socket to screw terminal blocks or headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the two 10pin headers on both sides of the breakout board for a steady connection.
- All 19 pins of a HDMI Type A Female Socket brought out to headers or screw terminal blocks
- Securely stay on the PCB with Through Hole type HDMI connector
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 2 mounting holes with 3mm diameter hole size
- 0”(25.40mm) X 1.0”( 25.40mm) board dimensions
- 1pc X HDMI-AF-BO-V2AV PCB
- 1pc X HDMI Type A Female Socket
- 2pc X 10pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 20pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
(Note: the module is not assembled, user can decide which connector to use on the module.)