1394-9F-BO-V1A FireWire IEEE 800 9 pin connector socket breakout board
1394-9F-BO-V1A is a simple 9pin FireWire 800 Female socket breakout board. It brings all 9 pins of a 1394 FireWire 800 Female connector to screw terminal blocks and headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the 10pin header on the bottom for a sideways connection. User can also use the two 5pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 10 pins (including Shield) of a FireWire 800 1394 9pin Female socket brought out to headers and screw terminal blocks
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 0"(25.4mm)X0.8"(20.32mm) board dimensions
- 1pc X 1394-9F-BO-V1A PCB
- 1pc X FireWire 800 9pin Female socket
- 2pc X 5pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 10pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header