AP-BO-V1A 3.5mm 4pins Stereo Mic Audio Plug Breakout Board eLabGuy
AP-BO-V1A is a simple 3.5mm 4pins stereo audio plug breakout board. It brings all 4 pins of an 4pin audio plug to screw terminal blocks and headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the 4pin header on the bottom for a sideways connection. User can also use the two 4pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 4 pins of a 3.5mm 4pins audio plug brought out to headers or screw terminal blocks
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 2 mounting holes with 2mm diameter hole size
- 0.6”(15.24mm) X 0.7”(17.78mm) board dimensions
- 1pc X AP-BO-V1A PCB
- 1pc X 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- 1pc X 4pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
1pc X 8pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header