D15-M-BO-V1AS DB15 Male Breakout Board D-Sub 15pin eLabGuy
D15-BO-V1AS is a simple DB15 connector breakout board. It brings all 15 pins of a DB15 connector to screw terminal blocks or headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the 10pin header on the bottom for a sideways connection.
- All 16 pins (including shield) of a DB15 connector brought out to headers or screw terminal blocks
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 1.00”(25.4mm) X 2.00”(50.8mm) board dimensions
- 2 X 3.0mm mounting holes
- Optional 4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws for stable mounting to the 4-40UNC nuts
- 1pc X D15-B0-V1A PCB
- 1pc X D15-Male Connector
- 2pc X 8pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 16pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
- 2pcs X 4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws