D25-F-BO-V2A DB25 Female Printer Port Breakout Board eLabGuy
D25-BO-V2Ais a simple DB25 connector breakout board. It brings all 25 pins of a DB25 connector to headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the two 16pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 26 pins (including shield) of a DB25 connector brought out to headers
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 09”(53.2mm) X 1.84”(46.75mm) board dimensions
- 0mm mounting holes
- Optional 4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws for stable mounting to the 4-40UNC nuts
- 1pc X D25-BO-V2APCB
- 1pc X D25-Female Connector
- 2pc X 8pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 2pc X 5pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 26pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
- 2pcs X4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws