D26HD-M-BO-V1AS DB26HD Male connector breakout board eLabGuy
D26HD-M-BO-V1AS is a simple DB26HD Male connector breakout board. It brings all pins of a DB26HD Male connector to headers or terminal blocks for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the two 13pin headers on the bottom of the breakout board to mount on a breadboard.
- All 26 pins of a DB26HD Male connector brought out to headers
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 70"(68.58mm)X1.50"(38.1mm) board dimensions
- 0mm mounting holes
- Optional 4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws for stable mounting to the 4-40UNC nuts
- 1pc X D26HD-BO-V1AS PCB
- 1pc X DB26HD Male Connector
- 2pc X 8pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 2pc X 5pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 26pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
- 2pcs X4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws