D37-F-BO-V1AS DB37 Female Breakout Board eLabGuy
D37-BO-V1AS is a simple DB37 connector breakout board. It brings all pins of a DB37 connector to headers or terminal blocks for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the 40pin headers on the bottom of the breakout board to mount on a breadboard.
- All 38 pins (including shield) of a DB37 connector brought out to headers
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 10"(104.14mm)X2.20"(55.88mm) board dimensions
- 0mm mounting holes
- Optional 4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws for stable mounting to the 4-40UNC nuts
- 1pc X D37-BO-V1AS PCB
- 1pc X D37-Female Connector (for D37-F-BO-V1AS only)
- 1pc X D37-Male Connector (for D37-M-BO-V1AS only)
- 4pc X 10pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 40pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
- 2pcs X4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws