D9-M-BO-V2A RS232 DB9 COM Port Breakout Boards (Male) eLabGuy
D9-BO-V2A is a simple DB9 connector breakout board. It is similar to the version 1A design except it added 2 mounting holes. It brings all 9 pins of a DB9 connector to screw terminal blocks and headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the 10pin header on the bottom for a sideways connection. User can also use the two 5pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 10 pins (including shell) of a DB9 connector brought out to headers or screw terminal blocks
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 1.21”(30.8mm) X 1.26”(32mm) board dimensions
- 2 X 3.0mm mounting holes
- Optional 4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws for stable mounting to the 4-40UNC nuts
- 1pc X D9-B0-V2A PCB
- 1pc X DB9-Male Connector
- 2pcs X 5pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 10pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
- 2pcs X 4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws
(Note: the module is not assembled, user can decide which connector to use on the module.)