DIN5-F-BO-V1A, Din 5 Female connector Breakout Board, eLabGuy
DIN5-F-BO-V1A is a simple Din 5 Female socket breakout board (Also MIDI connector). It brings all 5 pins of a Din 5 Female socket to screw terminal blocks or headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the 6pin header on the bottom for a sideways connection. User can also use the two 6pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 6 pins (including shield) of a Din 5 Female socket brought out to headers or screw terminal blocks
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 2 mounting holes with 2mm diameter hole size
- 0"(25.4mm)X1.0"(25.4mm) board dimensions
- 1pc X DIN5-F-BO-V1A PCB
- 1pc X Din 5 Female socket
- 1pc X 6pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 12pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
(Note: the module is not assembled, user can decide which connector to use on the module.)