DP-M-BO-V1A, Displayport Male connector Breakout Board
DP-M-BO-V1A is a simple Displayport Male plug breakout board. It brings all 20 pins of a Displayport Male plug to screw terminal blocks or headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the two 10pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 20 pins of a Displayport Male plug brought out to headers or screw terminal blocks
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 2 mounting holes with 2mm diameter hole size
- 0"(25.4mm)X1.0"(25.4mm) board dimensions
- 1pc X DP-M-BO-V1A PCB
- 1pc X Displayport Male plug
- 2pc X 10pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 20pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header