DP-M-BO-V2AV, Displayport Male connector Breakout Board vertical
DP-M-BO-V2AV is a simple Displayport Male connector breakout board. It brings all 20 pins of a Displayport Male connector to screw terminal blocks or headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the two 10pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect on a breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 20 pins of a Displayport Male connector brought out to headers or screw terminal blocks
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 2 mounting holes with 3mm diameter hole size
- 70"(17.78mm)X1.61"(40.80mm) board dimensions
- 1pc X DP-M-BO-V2AV PCB
- 1pc X Displayport Male connector
- 2pc X 10pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 20pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header