BNC-F-BO-V1A, BNC Female Breakout Board, elabguy
BNC-F-BO-V1A is a BNC Female adapter breakout board. It brings the signal and ground pin of a BNC female adapter to screw terminal blocks or headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the 3pin header on the bottom for a sideways connection. User can also use the two 3pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
· Signal and Ground pin of a BNC female adapter brought out to headers or screw terminal blocks
· Various connecting method chosen by users.
· 2 mounting holes with 2mm diameter hole size
· 0.7"(17.78mm)X6.47"(16.43mm) board dimensions
1) 1pc X BNC-BO-V1A PCB
2) 1pc X BNC Female adapter
3) 1pc X 2pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
4) 1pc X 6pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
5) 1pc X Hext Nut
6) 1pc X Splashroof washer
(Note: the module is not assembled, user can decide which connector to use on the module.)