DP-F-BO-V2A, Displayport Female connector Breakout Board
DP-F-BO-V2A is a simple Displayport Female socket breakout board. It brings all 20 pins of a Displayport Female socket to screw terminal blocks or headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the two 10pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 20 pins of a Displayport Female Socket brought out to headers or screw terminal blocks
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 2 mounting holes with 2mm diameter hole size
- 0"(25.4mm)X1.0"(25.4mm) board dimensions
- 1pc X DP-F-BO-V2A PCB
- 1pc X Displayport Female socket
- 2pc X 10pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 20pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
(Note: the module is not assembled, user can decide which connector to use on the module.)