HDMI-AF-BO-V2A, HDMI Type A Female socket Breakout Board, eLabGuy
HDMI-AF-BO-V2A is a simple HDMI Type A Female socket breakout board. It brings all 19 pins of a HDMI A female socket to screw terminal blocks or headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the two 10pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 20 pins (including shield) of a HDMI Type A Female Socket brought out to headers or screw terminal blocks
- Securely stay on the PCB with Through Hole type HDMI connector
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 2 mounting holes with 3mm diameter hole size
- 0”(25.40mm) X 1.0”(25.40mm) board dimensions
- 1pc X HDMI-AF-BO-V2A PCB
- 1pc X HDMI Type A Female Socket
- 2pc X 1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 1”(2.54mm) header