1394-6F-BO-V1A FireWire IEEE 400 6 pin connector socket breakout board
1394-6F-BO-V1A is a simple 6pin FireWire 400 Female socket breakout board. It brings all 6 pins of a 6-conductor 1394 FireWire 400 Female connector to screw terminal blocks and headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the 6pin header on the bottom for a sideways connection. User can also use the two 6pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 6 pins of a 6-conductor FireWire 400 1394 Female socket brought out to headers and screw terminal blocks
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 0"(25.4mm)X0.8"(20.32mm) board dimensions
- 1pc X 1394-6F-BO-V1A PCB
- 1pc X FireWire 400 6pin Female socket
- 1pc X 6pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 12pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header