D15-M-BO-V2A DB15 Male Breakout Board D-Sub 15pin eLabGuy
D15-BO-V2A is a simple DB15 connector breakout board. It brings all 15 pins of a DB15 connector to screw terminal blocks or headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the two 8pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 16 pins (including shield) of a DB15 connector brought out to headers or screw terminal blocks
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 57”(40.0mm) X 1.31”(33.4mm) board dimensions
- 0mm mounting holes
- Optional 4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws for stable mounting to the 4-40UNC nuts
- 1pc X D15-B0-V2A PCB
- 1pc X D15-Male Connector
- 2pc X 8pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 16pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
- 2pcs X4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws