D26HD-M-BO-V1A DB26HD Male connector breakout board eLabGuy
D26HD-M-BO-V1A is a simple DB26HD Male connector breakout board. It brings all pins of a DB26HD connector to headers or terminal blocks for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the two 13pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 26 pins of a DB26HD Male connector brought out to headers
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 54"(39.2mm)X2.22"(56.5mm) board dimensions
- 0mm mounting holes
- Optional 4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws for stable mounting to the 4-40UNC nuts
- 1pc X D26HD-BO-V1A PCB
- 1pc X DB26HD Male Connector
- 2pc X 8pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 2pc X 5pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 26pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
- 2pcs X4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws