D37-M-BO-V1A DB37 Male Breakout Board eLabGuy
D37-BO-V1A is a simple DB37 connector breakout board. It brings all pins of a DB37 connector to headers or terminal blocks for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the two 20pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the front end of the breadboard for a steady connection.
- All 38 pins (including shield) of a DB37 connector brought out to headers
- Various connecting method chosen by users.
- 73"(69.4mm)X2.75"(69.8mm) board dimensions
- 0mm mounting holes
- Optional 4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws for stable mounting to the 4-40UNC nuts
- 1pc X D37-BO-V1A PCB
- 1pc X D37-Female Connector (for D37-F-BO-V1A only)
- 1pc X D37-Male Connector (for D37-M-BO-V1A only)
- 4pc X 10pin 0.1”(2.54mm) spacing terminal block
- 1pc X 40pin 0.1”(2.54mm) header
- 2pcs X4-40UNC diameter 8.3mm long screws